The Medical Clinic
is open every Wednesday evening with volunteer medical providers from 6-9 p.m. except on holidays. Patients must make an appointment in advance to be seen, please call 207-921-6996 to set up an appointment.
What do our volunteers provide?
• General medical care-- everything from pre-employment physicals to chronic care for diseases like diabetes and hypertension.
• Evaluation by a social worker and referrals to other social agencies.
• Referrals to medical specialists for labs, x-rays, and other tests.
Patients who have:
• An income at or below 200% poverty level, click here for guidelines
• No insurance, or a high-deductible insurance plan
How much does it cost?
• Free, $5 or $10 (on a sliding scale) depending on your income, click here for guidelines
How do I set up an appointment?
• Call 207-921-6996 to do a brief intake over the phone. The medical clinic is only one night a week, so we may be booking appointments a few weeks out.