The Medical Clinic is open every Wednesday evening with volunteer medical providers from 5-8 p.m. except on holidays. Patients must make an appointment in advance to be seen, please call 207-301-6998 to set up an appointment.
What do our volunteers provide?
- General medical care– everything from pre-employment physicals to chronic care for diseases like diabetes and hypertension.
- Evaluation by a social worker and referrals to other social agencies.
- Referrals to medical specialists for labs, x-rays, and other tests.
Patients who have:
- An income at or below 200% poverty level, click here for guidelines
- No insurance, or a high-deductible insurance plan
How much does it cost?
- Free, please donate to our donation box at your visit to support our team. We truly appreciate it when you give!
How do I set up an appointment?
- Call 207-301-6998 to do a brief intake over the phone. The medical clinic is only one night a week, so we may be booking appointments a few weeks out.
Directions to the Medical Clinic: Click Here
Knox Clinic Program Services